Jungle Tier List - Maokai Era

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Tier List - Maokai Era

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
6 years ago#1
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3870138#post3870138

Amumu Love
Tryndamere Push
Akali descent
Ryze vanishing
Maokai Budding

New organization and explanations!
sexual matters to me are like jungling - there are so many ways to do it but if you spend too much hiding somewhere you won't get anything done
Stonewall, why doesn't Falcom have a place on your VGM tier list?
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty

User Info: SupaPowers

SupaPowers
6 years ago#3
Yordle love....

Forbidden, and yet so enticing.
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#4
Amumu is tier 1.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: Paperblade

Paperblade
6 years ago#5
Amumu is tier 1.

The jungling list is purely on how well they jungle and not overall how useful they are to the team.

Amumu has horrible ganks before 6 and is reliant on his 2+ minute cd ult after 6, can't invade, is invaded easily, etc.
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#6
Oh. I thought it took into account how decent a hero was afterwards. Still, with some defense provided for Amumu, he can clear the jungle pretty easily and his gangs aren't THAT bad - very long range stun is pretty helpful, and his gangs are downright deadly on level 6 (not to mention drake control).
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: Erik212

Erik212
6 years ago#7
Oh, you're that Stonewall. Thank you so much for all of your jungling videos; you've helped me so much.
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.

User Info: stonewall_hero

stonewall_hero
6 years ago#8
Jean Grey/Phoenix - you should look at the tier explanations and the chart below.

I totally admit Jungle Amumu would be one of my first picks for a jungler in a serious face game - but he's pretty MEH when it comes to actually jungling.

It is very hard to make a tier list for something like team building and who's better than who at existing - but a jungle tier list, since the jungle is a static thing, is easier to figure out though it still has its difficulties.

As far as jungle picks go - Amumu is definitely either 1 or 2.
sexual matters to me are like jungling - there are so many ways to do it but if you spend too much hiding somewhere you won't get anything done

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
6 years ago#9
stone wall how do you jungle as magewick or ap shaco ? =P
4211 4434 7030 PS0 MWR 140459935089 HG 4641 1966 0446
AC 1762-7124-2218 TC 3309-2571-6365 WaterWarfare 0904 1228 4396 dragon water small

User Info: ArmyOfWin

ArmyOfWin
6 years ago#10
Disagree w/ the VGM music tier list but that's another story :/

I really need to learn jungle Cho, have no idea how fast he is and what his route is. Then again, if I am Cho I probably want a solo lane.

Seen several high Elo players play jungle Trynd starting vamp scepter and they seem to jungle really fast. Surprised he isn't higher on this list considering a lot of the guys above him are poor gankers and slower.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Tier List - Maokai Era

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived