Nocturne builds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Luigy2693

Luigy2693
6 years ago#1
Since mobafire nor leaguecraft dont have builds up i was wondering if anyone had a good build for him (non jungle). I suck when it comes to making my own builds.
If your wheelchair has a jet engine...you're still in a wheelchair

User Info: WatchMeDrive

WatchMeDrive
6 years ago#2
I beleive Nocturnals sleep during the day, if thats what your asking?
Things to make my Gaming Rig Complete: High end GPU[Completed], a CPU upgrade, Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, Gaming Headset.

Luigy2693
6 years ago#3
What? No...Im asking if anyone found an item build for nocturne that they think works.

WatchMeDrive
6 years ago#4
You should totally be the first to make one then :D Youll be famous for the first Nocturne build. BTW how is Nocturne, is he a bruiser or what? I like bruisers
Things to make my Gaming Rig Complete: High end GPU[Completed], a CPU upgrade, Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, Gaming Headset.

Luigy2693
6 years ago#5
Im a relatively new player so im 100% my build would be complete crap. Nocturne has quite a bit of burst and chase, i prefer him to the other assassins

WatchMeDrive
6 years ago#6
What are builds like item builds? Oh and add me on LoL - Watch Me Drive

WatchMeDrive
6 years ago#7
What builds*

Luigy2693
6 years ago#8
What...? You know how you buy items for your champ in game...yeah...thats a build, or at least what i call a build

WatchMeDrive
6 years ago#9
I know fool xD jk I was talking about like... nvm

Luigy2693
6 years ago#10
Pretty hard to tell sarcasm over the interwebs, so my bad, plus...its late xD.

Edit : Would trinity force be good for this guy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived