Skarner, RQWE or RQEW?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Skarner, RQWE or RQEW?

User Info: Skurai123

Skurai123
5 years ago#1
For Skarner, should I get the shield first? Or do I get fracture?

User Info: NormalCat

NormalCat
5 years ago#2
Maxing shield is more important (after you've maxed Q) - because it's not just a shield, it's a speed boost (i.e. better ganks) and an attack speed boost (i.e. better clears and better deeps)

Although for your first clear of the jungle you should go Q > E > Q > W - taking the E at level 2 lets you aggro things through the walls to shave about 5 seconds off your total clear time, it also keeps you healed as you can spam it if you start on blue.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/randomdog

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
5 years ago#3
skarners nowadays don't get E till 12
http://elohell.net/images/chill/d7c89f639cb43a5230f9f16d86f99e47.png

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
5 years ago#4
Jungle is Q > E > Q > W, then RQWE is the order to level in. E is only really good if you're laning, otherwise you want more points in W to gank and clear more effectively. Spamming E to heal is a good way to go OoM.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
5 years ago#5
^That. Skarner only needs 1 pt on E for jungling.

User Info: casperrulez

casperrulez
5 years ago#6
g-cube_masta posted...
skarners nowadays don't get E till 12

this statement is correct
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
http://www.youtube.com/ThisIsOchoa

User Info: 7Nitro7Blazer7

7Nitro7Blazer7
5 years ago#7
I don't bother with E at all. Ever.
I'm a real Porcupine and I have sharp Quills!

User Info: SH_Wyrm

SH_Wyrm
5 years ago#8
I'll always take that one point in E early. Maybe it's not what the pros do, but I've gotten many kills that would have otherwise gotten away by firing an E as they were running.

And in lane, I prefer R>E>Q>W. E gives you sustain, a ranged poke, and you can use it to last hit from a distance if necessary.

Though other people probably know better than I. I always play Skarner as a jungler, and have racked up hundreds of games with him there, and have maybe...3 or 4 games with him played as solo top >.>
LoL: CitruSKnighT
"Atma's is like attaching a mini Infinity Edge to your Chain Vest for 1655."-Mogwai

User Info: LinktheMan46

LinktheMan46
5 years ago#9
With the new jungle, Skarner doesn't need the point in E early at all. You go

Q - W - Q - W - Q - R - Q - W - Q - W - R - W - E - E - E- R - E - E
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper

User Info: Chrikke666

Chrikke666
5 years ago#10
I get a point in E at level 2 or 3 if my leash sucked.
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Skarner, RQWE or RQEW?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived