So, Heracim build/route?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, Heracim build/route?

User Info: tuzlowps

tuzlowps
4 years ago#1
I've been doing decent enough with him where I'm normally not hurting the team, but could have picked a stronger pick. Typically I go a very basic route of Blue > Wolves > Wraiths > Golems > Red (then normally have to B) > Wraiths (for 4) then roam and gank while jungling. I'm sure there's a much more efficient route.

My build normally goes Boots + 3pots > Philo > HoG/Sheen > Merc/Tabi > HoG/Sheen > Phage > Triforce > Defensive item > Defensive/Gunblade > Defensive/Gunblade > Reverie/whatever

Anyone found some improvements?

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
4 years ago#2
Boots + 3
Hog
Sheen
Mercs/Tabi
Zeal/Phage
TF
Randuin
Maw
GB

I doubt this is optimal but it has worked for me.

If team mates have an ounce of brain to damage jungle minions i start wolves, otherwise blue > wolves > wraiths > Red > wolves
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: tuzlowps

tuzlowps
4 years ago#3
Knight_Of_Order posted...

If team mates have an ounce of brain to damage jungle minions i start wolves, otherwise blue > wolves > wraiths > Red > wolves

Normally my team doesn't do the wolves start into blue correctly, so I just start blue. I was thinking of dropping the golems and I assume that's the best thing to do. Thanks

User Info: SH_Wyrm

SH_Wyrm
4 years ago#4
I wouldn't get Sheen first. I've been getting Phage first if I get fed for the HP. I've just been kinda stacking GP10 and HP items and I haven't had much success though. Need to try a WotA/Spirit Visage rush and see if I can make him into a spell vamp tank.

He might even be good hybrid with Gunblade.

And I'm at the point where I'm maxing W over Q just because his Q is THAT bad.
LoL: CitruSKnighT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9RFtziALc
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, Heracim build/route?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived