Just beat a Leblanc in mid as Swain.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just beat a Leblanc in mid as Swain.

User Info: master_red

master_red
4 years ago#1
Feels good.

Lately I've just been playing solo normals. I almost always get support, but this match someone picked Janna before I could pick and I decided to play some Swain (One of my first major champions), though I hadn't played him in a while.

In the loading screen I see a LB on the other team, and once the game starts I apologize to my team in case I get dominated. There aren't any level 1 teamfights, but our jungle Twitch needed a hard leash and I get into mid lane later than LB.

I didn't notice that LB was level 2 while I was still level 1, and I get burst down to 25% while she only took one of my E's.Ouch. I use my potions and try to farm safely.
Around level 5 we traded again, but our jungle twitch showed up and made LB flash. I'm at around 50% and LB at 75% or so.

Just a bit after, at level 6, I catch LB with nevermore and decide to commit. My flash was up while hers was still down, and ended up killing her with the help of ignite.

Heck freaking yes. I went back, bought an early negatron and null-magic mantle for mercs.

I'm pretty sure she noticed because she didn't try harassing me nearly as much once I got back. I then did whatever I wanted with the lane, such as pushing it to go help top, and we eventually won.

TL:DR

Thought I was going to get dominated by a Leblanc mid as Swain, but ended up getting the first kill and some MR and had the easiest time ever.

/blogfaqs
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR

User Info: achraf66

achraf66
4 years ago#2
woah awesome
LoL: slodderkid

User Info: Benaldric

Benaldric
4 years ago#3
I beat a leblanc in mid as teemo once now that felt good
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben

User Info: ZallKlos

ZallKlos
4 years ago#4
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/dunkssadin.jpg

Dunked a Talon mid as Kassadin. Nautilus camped top, Olaf camped bottom so mid barely had jungler interference.
Are girls something with ".jpg" at the end of their name?

User Info: achraf66

achraf66
4 years ago#5
ZallKlos posted...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Zall-Klos/League%20of%20Legends/dunkssadin.jpg

Dunked a Talon mid as Kassadin. Nautilus camped top, Olaf camped bottom so mid barely had jungler interference.

get dunked get dunked get dunked
LoL: slodderkid
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just beat a Leblanc in mid as Swain.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived