Who are good supports to pair with each AD Carry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who are good supports to pair with each AD Carry?

User Info: JiminyTheDingo

JiminyTheDingo
4 years ago#1
I consider myself to be a decent support, but I'm trying to get better. I know some of the popular pairs, like Vayne and Alistar or Ashe and Janna. But if the support that I know goes well with my carry is taken, I'm a bit baffled as to who to take. I need to know some more good options. Help me out?

Also, Sona isn't really recommended a whole lot since she's kind of a "do it all, but not quite as good as the others" support. I don't really expect her to be placed in a "great combo," but I would really like to start using her more. Who does she work with?
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o

User Info: NormalCat

NormalCat
4 years ago#2
Leona and Graves is damn awesome.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/randomdog
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n0u5Wqx21qg7eypo1_250.gif

User Info: NoobPerson

NoobPerson
4 years ago#3
Taric and Corki is a pretty good combination. Taric and Sivir ive heard is good too, though I havent tried it.
sudowoodo

User Info: crazycarl1

crazycarl1
4 years ago#4
Taric - Caitlyn. Taric Stun, cait lay trap

Nunu - Kog (or Vayne). Blood Boil makes Kog's W hit more

Soraka with anyone, but I use her with Sivir to let her keep throwing those boomerangs.

Lulu and Ezreal make a good poke combo
Currently Playing: FF13-2, LoL, NG3, ME3

User Info: davidaaronk

davidaaronk
4 years ago#5
corki fiddlesticks
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#6
Cait and fiddle seemed to work well in my case,

the other team (Leona + Corki) couldn't do anything but get poked and if Leona dashed towards her I would just fear her to shut her down and my ult + any gank = free gold
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
4 years ago#7
Janna + everyone
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), The Old Republic (PC)

User Info: Varg_BURZUM

Varg_BURZUM
4 years ago#8
NormalCat posted...
Leona and Vayne is damn awesome.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII's release date is announced.
I don't listen to Black Metal anymore. Quit asking about my username.

User Info: JiminyTheDingo

JiminyTheDingo
4 years ago#9
Alright, let me see if I can clarify. I was hoping for a list of the AD Carries and a few supports that work well with them, not just a pairing or two (especially if they're already popular like Taric/Corki, Leona/Graves, Nunu/Kog).

So let's try this then, I'll make a list to start with, then you guys can help me out and add to the list or tell me if any combinations I think are good aren't actually that great. I really want to get at least 2 or 3 supports listed for each carry. Okay?

Ashe - Janna

Caitlyn - Taric

Corki - Taric

Ezreal - Taric, Janna

Graves - Leona, Soraka

Kog'Maw - Janna, Nunu

Miss Fortune -

Sivir - Taric

Tristana -

Twitch -

Urgot - Blitzcrank

Varus - Soraka

Vayne - Alistar

I left out less conventional AD carries like Kayle and Kennen (though I might get some flak for having Urgot there, maybe even Twitch since I usually see him roaming or jungling nowadays). I hope that gives you some understanding of my understanding of pairs, and how I really need some diversity and a better understanding of what works with certain carries (like how I can't really think of a great pair for a few of them).

I'd also really like some input on Sona.

Thanks.
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o

User Info: Mogu_Mogu

Mogu_Mogu
4 years ago#10
Janna and me. ;)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who are good supports to pair with each AD Carry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived