15 AD vs 9.6 AD + 10 ArPen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 15 AD vs 9.6 AD + 10 ArPen?

User Info: FiveSeven77

FiveSeven77
5 years ago#1
Which do you think is better? Plan to use for champs like lee sin/ad casters etc.etc.etc.
All planned.
LoL: CrispyJ27

User Info: Nowe242

Nowe242
5 years ago#2
Armour Pen early game for Casters like Lee, Talon, and Ez is good, but I find that the full AD works better as the 10% Pen mastery is usually enough.

However, that extra Armour Penetration will help late game, assuming they don't have enough armour to warrant a LW.
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
Flare the Echidna 5 years ago#3
Apen to hurt champions, AD to CS.

User Info: Xion350

Xion350
5 years ago#4
10 Armor penetration will give you FAR more damage than 5 extra AD will. It almost negates the armor yellows that most AD Carries have.
Shikou Mibuya: I'll save you little boy! Let's go to a world only with men! A dazzling world!
Fumiko: He doesn't like sausages. Too bad.(Castle of Shikigami 3)

User Info: ItsDrafted

ItsDrafted
5 years ago#5
5 AD will improve CSing exponentially, believe it or not, and when the difference is a better late game, it's better
Armamentary ~ Level 177 Mercedes on Khaini
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeriouslyDrafted

User Info: Blarg92

Blarg92
5 years ago#6
Also for jungle speed around 10-15 ArPen will be much faster because you will be hitting for true damage. I'd have to look up the exact number but I want to say it's 12.
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
Flare the Echidna 5 years ago#7
ItsDrafted posted...
5 AD will improve CSing exponentially, believe it or not, and when the difference is a better late game, it's better

Stop using "exponentially" incorrectly.

User Info: ninja_hacks1

ninja_hacks1
5 years ago#8
Flare the Echidna posted...
ItsDrafted posted...

Stop using "exponentially" incorrectly.

I was thinking the same.

User Info: angelwkw3

angelwkw3
5 years ago#9
Xion350 posted...
10 Armor penetration will give you FAR more damage than 5 extra AD will. It almost negates the armor yellows that most AD Carries have.

No it doesn't and you'll barely see a difference in damage. It might be 1-2 damage per auto attack on a champ early game but you'll do less to minions since they have no armor at the start which can hurt CSing a bit. It's give and take.
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3

User Info: ItsDrafted

ItsDrafted
5 years ago#10
i hope you understand that it is exponential due to the fact that you get items faster which leads to better CSing faster which leads to more items faster? It's not a linear progression.
Armamentary ~ Level 177 Mercedes on Khaini
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeriouslyDrafted
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 15 AD vs 9.6 AD + 10 ArPen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived