Shen Item Build tips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Shen Item Build tips?

User Info: minhoq

minhoq
4 years ago#1
Hello all, I'd like some advice on building Shen. I understand that he's usually permabanned, but in the instances he is not banned, I usually manage to play him top or jungle (I'm primarily a jungler, but I'm playing top more and more). Usually I start boots+3 pot regardless of the lane matchup, sometimes cloth+5 if I'm against someone insanely early game aggressive, such as Riven or Olaf in some cases. My issue is what to build into for mid/late game. Usually I go something like heart of gold, first component of wits end, level 2 boots somewhere in there, get a giant's belt, finish wits end and randuins, finish warmogs, building situationally if I'm winning or losing my lane. Does that seem correct?
Steam name: MinnieHajj
Add me!

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#2
Sounds good to me. He likes HP first of all and then some attack speed, generally wits end is good. Personally I like a phage, you taunt in to them and keep them snared. I have heard some people go Rylai's to slow with Q to catch up. I guess either works. Usually:

Mercs
HOG--->Randuin's
Wit's End
Warmogs
Mallet
Situational Defensive Item ( FON, Aegis works if not on support, BV, etc )

or

Offensive Item ( Atmas, Ionic Spark for splitpushing Shen! )

User Info: RushMkIII

RushMkIII
4 years ago#3
If you're jungling I would rush the Wits before GB simply for clear times. It's an extremely strong item on Shen(and basically everyone, lol).
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch

User Info: Ravens_27

Ravens_27
4 years ago#4
I usually jungle with him and go:
Cloth+5
Boots
HoG
Upgrade to boots of mobility/Merc treads
Wits End
Sunfire Cape
Mallet
Upgrade randuins
Situational defence- Mogs/FoN/FH
The official Fat Chocobo of the the dissidia 012: duodecim boards.
Dem G'faqs mods- complete idiots.

User Info: rndmguitarist

rndmguitarist
4 years ago#5
Merc treads then build 5 giants belts. Upgrade the belts into warmogs as time allows.
Gamertag=Cavemoon
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Shen Item Build tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived