The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Is Jayce/Janna a good bottom lane duo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Jayce/Janna a good bottom lane duo?

User Info: RedZaraki

RedZaraki
4 years ago#1
Thoughts?
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#2
Jayce is a top lane champion and he is wasted at bottom when he can be wrecking face at top.
CheeseItBaggins- "I found a great build for Twitch as AD Carry. I just lock in Tristana and do better."

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#3
Jayce/anybody is a "good bot lane duo".

If for no other reason than gigantic damage output.
"To this day, I'm not sure how a grizzly bear manages to sneak into my fort and steal my beer."

User Info: jumpy

jumpy
4 years ago#4
jayce better paired bot with a kill support like blitz, Leona, taric or a high damage poke support like sona or lulu
I wanna have me a phat yacht.

User Info: ZedPower

ZedPower
4 years ago#5
There's no reason to do it other than to prove it can be done. I mean, it can work if you got the chops, people win games with a bot Jayce, but on a fundamental technical level he's just not as good a bot laner as any other actual pure ranged carry.

And I say this as a guy who really really likes Jayce.

If you do want to do it though, for whatever reason, then Janna is a decent choice because Jayce loves his AD. You really want a partner who has a good sense of when you're going to poke though, because you don't want to get shielded half a second after you shoot a cannon Q.
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Jayce/Janna a good bottom lane duo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived