Champs who best represent their factions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs who best represent their factions?

User Info: GuitarHero171

GuitarHero171
4 years ago#1
Like, if I were to name Demacia, or Noxus, or Bandle city; which champion would you think of first? For me it goes something like this.
-Demacia: Jarvan IV: He's the crown prince, not to mention the way he shouts DEMACIA is easily the best.
-Noxus: Talon: The guy is violent, his entire kit just screams "assassin", and his garb is very representative of the Noxian way of life: in the shadows.
-Ionia: Irelia: no specific reasoning for this one. She's just the first Ionian champ I learned about.
-Piltover: Caitlyn: she's their law enforcement.
-Zaun: Mundo: the guy's a complete abomination of science that people question the humanity of. They have a lot of that in that city.
-Bandle city: Corki: The guy is a testament to the fact that Yordles can kick ass too.
-Rakkor: Pantheon: a warrior in his truest form.
- Freljord: Tryndamere: The guy looks right at home in all that snow.
- Void: Kog'maw: He eats... Everything
- Shadow Isles: Yorick: his voice just sounds so epic and ominous
- Shurima Desert: Nasus: He looks like the Egyptian deity Anubis
Official Grouch of the Green Day: Rock Band board

User Info: Ulala Rules

Ulala Rules
4 years ago#2
Bandle City should be Rumble.

He's small like the rest of his race and are prone to bullying, but rises above others through mechanical ingenuity.
http://i.imgur.com/MY9pf.png
http://i.imgur.com/ANwW2.jpg

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#3
Ionia = Ninjas.
To all the trolls out there, I have 150 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: aaasdjfkldsfk.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs who best represent their factions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived