Who's the highest damage support?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who's the highest damage support?

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
5 years ago#1
Using a support build though. No AD Sona or AP Soraka nonsense. Traditionally built, who does the most?

My guess would be... perhaps Nunu?
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
5 years ago#2
Nunu if he gets a full ult off.

Then Soraka if she gets to cast starcall all throughout a long fight

Maybe blitz after that
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
5 years ago#3
Leona, if your team is attacking with you.

Otherwise, lulu
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
5 years ago#4
But are we talking "In lane" or in "team fights"
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
5 years ago#5
Fiddlesticks
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg
Not changing this sig until Happy Trees Maokai is released. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.

User Info: FrostMage82

FrostMage82
5 years ago#6
Definitely not Nunu heh; Sona does more with her Q. I'd expect that Zyra, Lux or Volibear are the most damaging supports; Zyra especially so. Leona also does quite a bit with her AAs early, so can be quite harmful to champs if you get a good initiation.
"You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we're droppin' Hamiltons!" - The Lonely Island

User Info: Darkyellow327

Darkyellow327
5 years ago#7
Leona hands down. If your team is proccing her passive, you are getting tons of free damage in a team fight.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
5 years ago#8
Early game, Sona deals the most damage out of any other support. Hell, a Lv.1 combo of blue power chord + Hymn of Valor deals more damage than almost anyone else in the game (for a Lv.1 :P)
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskM / Haggar / Trish

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
5 years ago#9
leona for the kill...sona for the poke
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

User Info: _Sociology_

_Sociology_
5 years ago#10
nunu sona lux
leona deserves to be counted too.
No level posting restrictions = UNLIMITED POWER
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who's the highest damage support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived