LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

User Info: Shidosuhiko

Shidosuhiko
5 years ago#1
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake

Shidosuhiko
5 years ago#2
Bump
"Am I seriously witnessing videogame headset elitism? Now I've seen it all." - HungryPancake

User Info: Her_Paladin

Her_Paladin
5 years ago#3
What roles do ya play TC?
This is my battle
This is my fight

User Info: UnknownKid36

UnknownKid36
5 years ago#4
Add unknownkid36

Should be on during the weekend, got vent, teamspeak and skype so whatever you choose

Play mid, adc, top, and can jungle but isnt my best ( mid is)

User Info: hellraiser121

hellraiser121
5 years ago#5
Add me TC

IGN: Just Too Lucky

By the way, HI HER PALADIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII

Her_Paladin
5 years ago#6
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
This is my battle
This is my fight

Her_Paladin
5 years ago#7
hellraiser121 posted...
Add me TC

Hey! :)
This is my battle
This is my fight

User Info: S84_The_Patch

S84_The_Patch
5 years ago#8
Shidosuhiko posted...
Going to be playing a lot this weekend and I want to actually win some games. I can host a vent if we want but I'm looking for some non retarded lvl 30s to play with so I can enjoy my time winning instead of the constant trololololol. Summoners name is Shidosuhiko. You can leave a message here and invite me if you'd like. Maturity and team work are really just what im looking for.

Wow you seem so nice and like a fun guy to play with even if things are looking down! I don't think I'm "retarded" and wouldn't get in the way of you enjoying your winning!
You sound sorta mean, amigo >_>.
League IGN: lPATCH
It's a "L", not an "i".

Shidosuhiko
5 years ago#9
^^ well I guess that's one opinion. Really just a way to describe such a person trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LFG Sat & Sun 13-14

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived