The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What's with Hecarim's damage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with Hecarim's damage?

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
4 years ago#31
dunno why people build Wriggles on Hecarim. I see it on Skarner too, which I think is also pretty stupid.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#32
xVashTS98x posted...
dunno why people build Wriggles on Hecarim. I see it on Skarner too, which I think is also pretty stupid.

agreed. CDR and mp regen. spam dat Q no need for wriggles.
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: LimeInCoconut

LimeInCoconut
4 years ago#33
Hybrid Tanky DPS/Support Aura hecarim is the best way to go. He's probably the only champ that makes this particular build work.

Core:
Boots/3 >> Defensive Boots (In very rare cases I'll grab boots5 early, if my team needs me ganking literally nonstop)
Philosopher's Stone >> Shureliya
Heart of Gold >> Randuin's
Sheen >> Triforce

If you're doing well:

Avarice Blade (when passive), Brutalizer (when aggressive) before Randuins, but after Shureliya

Upgrade to Ghostblade after finishing Triforce.

Hexdrinker/Frozen Heart/FoN/Bloodthirster/Phantom Dancer/Zeke's Herald/Guardian Angel are all completely optional after those and I've won plenty of games with only boots, TF, and a ton of money.
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with Hecarim's damage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived