What's the longest-running LoL joke?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the longest-running LoL joke?

User Info: Limbic

Limbic
4 years ago#11
Dunkmaster
Paid DLC at release = end of games.

User Info: full_metal01

full_metal01
4 years ago#12
ryudo500 posted...
scumbag elentZ


I hope you mean Scumbag Jatt, he was the first
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#13
rihoof pls
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~

User Info: Sythstrife99

Sythstrife99
4 years ago#14
most of these jokes belong in a museum

User Info: The_Exposer

The_Exposer
4 years ago#15
JiminyTheDingo posted...
I think it's safe to assume that we are all aware of how this community will take a joke and run it into the ground in a matter of days. Then they'll keep it up for months on end. I'm talking about things like:

"Best/Worst X NA"



Not just a League thing <.<

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
4 years ago#16
better nerf irelia
Not changing this sig until Riot makes Darius scream "NOXIAAAA" when he ults.
Nov 2 2012.

User Info: JiminyTheDingo

JiminyTheDingo
4 years ago#17
From: The_Exposer | #015
JiminyTheDingo posted...
I think it's safe to assume that we are all aware of how this community will take a joke and run it into the ground in a matter of days. Then they'll keep it up for months on end. I'm talking about things like:

"Best/Worst X NA"



Not just a League thing <.<

League players started saying it after Dyrus made an account with it as the name.
Reading increases knowledge and knowledge is power. But power corrupts and corruption is a crime. Crime doesn't pay. If you read, you'll go broke! - Dogbert

User Info: NuramaTheBD

NuramaTheBD
4 years ago#18
Mundo goes where he pleases.
Better nerf Irelia.
Morde es numero uno.
Tons of damage.
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: DuDuDu10101

DuDuDu10101
4 years ago#19
think phreak jungle, since it all started with his spotlights
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#20
Dont forget Janna hardcounters Amumu.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the longest-running LoL joke?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived