Hey GFAQs, what do you drink when you play League?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hey GFAQs, what do you drink when you play League?

User Info: Cascayde

Cascayde
4 years ago#71
Arizona green tea.
GT: DeLaMal

User Info: Kuroth_Neidra

Kuroth_Neidra
4 years ago#72
Yuengling if I'm just chilling, Crown Royal and/or Fireball whiskey if I want to really drink or am playing a LoL drinking game. If I'm taking shots, rum or vodka or just about anything is fine really. I do love my whiskey though.

My drinking game generally revolves around aces. Either team gets aced, take a shot. Executed or last hit by a tower/minion, take a shot. Anybody gets a pentakill, take 2 shots.

I usually am able to still play well for two games at that rate. Then it progressively gets worse until I pass out or move onto a different game.
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta

User Info: spidernova

spidernova
4 years ago#73
coffee drinker here
Knowlege is power,power corrupts,be evil, read a book

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#74
THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!!
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.

User Info: kourkour

kourkour
4 years ago#75
Yuengling if I'm just chilling, Crown Royal and/or Fireball whiskey if I want to really drink or am playing a LoL drinking game. If I'm taking shots, rum or vodka or just about anything is fine really. I do love my whiskey though.

My drinking game generally revolves around aces. Either team gets aced, take a shot. Executed or last hit by a tower/minion, take a shot. Anybody gets a pentakill, take 2 shots.

I usually am able to still play well for two games at that rate. Then it progressively gets worse until I pass out or move onto a different game.

We used to that after we had our final exams in uni for our first year. We went to some guys house set up 5 pc and did all kinds of drinking games with lol.

Software engineers so it's k.
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hey GFAQs, what do you drink when you play League?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived