Calling it now, Riot is going to ruin LoL with season 3 changes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Calling it now, Riot is going to ruin LoL with season 3 changes

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
4 years ago#21
its gonna happen

They ruined jungling in S2, they are fixing it in S3.

LOVE.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
4 years ago#22
th3nobodi3s posted...
riot ruins lol by nerfing things based on the opinions of bad players and by nerfing things that are not a part of the real problem

EG: akali is too good with gunblade lets nerf gunblade and not her

That is completely true. Especially if you ignore the part where they nerfed her as well.
GT:BurnumMaster

User Info: PKMNsony

PKMNsony
4 years ago#23
i won my muny bak den rito!

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#24
Provided I can actually carry from the jungle now, I'd be 100% ok with whatever else they did with the game.

200% if supposed Mastermune turns out to be real.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: NuramaTheBD

NuramaTheBD
4 years ago#25
Little Zardar posted...
who cares? this game has been practically the same for a year now. the only new "content" are champs which have 4 buttons. the jungle is the same, the lanes are the same, the damn meta is the same. you also build the same s*** each game practically. it's boring.

i seriously wonder how you guys play this every single day for months/years. ive played all the champs now and i get bored to tears just playing a couple of games every now and then. the only thing that interests me anymore are new champions which are fun for 2 or 3 hours.

watching the game being competitively played is a borefest as well. the same damn 50 champs each time. a game with 150+ champs yet you only see 1/3 on them in pro games, what's up with that anyway?

bring on the damn change, and i hope it's a lot of changes.

Barely over 100 is 150+ legit. >.>
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
4 years ago#26
Riot has to face reality that altering the gameplay and meta won't make certain champs relevant.
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Calling it now, Riot is going to ruin LoL with season 3 changes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived