Nasus is picked, you're top, you have 1 pick to completely shut him down/get fed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus is picked, you're top, you have 1 pick to completely shut him down/get fed

User Info: HyperTailsMan

HyperTailsMan
5 years ago#31
Gangplank.

Specifically, Bankplank. As there's absolutely no risk to you. Just last hit with YOUR Q and you'll scale just as hard. While also being able to support your team across the map with your Ult.
Just call me HTM

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
5 years ago#32
Doc_Hellraiser posted...
Slayn posted...
Jax. I won't bother pushing Nasus out of lane I will just also scale very highly.

And you'll lose. Jax vs Nasus is a win for Nasus even if you try to murder him. Wither is too good at neutering jax's DPS (just like Malphite's E is) and will effectively stop you from murdering his carries when team-fights come around. Jax's E doesn't block Nasus's Q (found about that the hard way unfortunately) or his ult (but it does reduce the damage obviously), so he can 1v1 you post-6. You get whacked with Q for a ton of damage, deal not a whole lot to him as he withers you and has glacial (or at least a chainmail) oh and he ults for more damage also getting more HP. Did I mention he has sustain which does apply when he uses Q?

The only way you could win this is if the nasus is dumb and you manage to get a kill very early and snowball.

Wow Nasus must have carried you to 2500 elo if you're this good.

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
5 years ago#33
yorick of course
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus is picked, you're top, you have 1 pick to completely shut him down/get fed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived