My build with Xed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My build with Xed

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 years ago#1
just went 3/2/9, 14/2/7 , 16/5/9, 13/6/15, 4/0/3. Ranked games all wins, The last game ending it at 45 minutes with a qudra kill that would have been a penta but our mid took it.

Smite/Ghost

10/11/9 masteries

AD reds, armor blues and yellows, MS quints

Max E first, then W, then Q last. (But take a point in Q at level 4)

boots and 3
dorens blade
brutalizer
2 x bloodthirsters
Lastwhisper
Bloodthirster
When enough money, sell brutalizer for GA, buy blue elixer to make up for 10% cooldown lost off brutalizer.

Maintain buff control.

Use W as a sort of projectile slow. Throw it out, E to slow them, W again to switch places, Q if you want. Chase them spamming E. Do the W trick again if they are still alive and need to slow again (barring you have red). I keep seeing xeds use W as a gap closer, but not as a slow. Remember, explode first, then switch places. It does the same damage either way, but with the shadow doing it, its a slow too.
These idiots won't understand hyperinflation until it takes $100 in food stamps to trade for a bottle of gin.

User Info: qwertyasdf0123

qwertyasdf0123
4 years ago#2
Dude you gotta build Tri-force on him, trust me. Damage is absolutely insane. I go Brutalizer (don't even get a Doran's, just rush it as soon as possible) > BT > Phage > Triforce. I'm jungling him maxing E first. I feel like he has the best clear times in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My build with Xed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived