To people who think Zed isn't good...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To people who think Zed isn't good...

User Info: qwertyasdf0123

qwertyasdf0123
4 years ago#1
1. Jungle him.
2. Max E first.
3. Build Phage into a Tri-Force, not a Frozen Mallet.
4. Proceed to crap on everything (unless you are bad, which you almost certainly are).

User Info: EltoniaX

EltoniaX
4 years ago#2
he has a lot of ad ratios and doesn't fully benefit from trinity force. I question this advice.
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
4 years ago#3
he has a lot of ad ratios and doesn't fully benefit from trinity force. I question this advice.

Indeed. I would question the need for a phage or frozen mallet at all.
Gamefax

User Info: princemarth23

princemarth23
4 years ago#4
Triforce is a solid item, but I usually get it as one of my last items on him to round out my build.

User Info: qwertyasdf0123

qwertyasdf0123
4 years ago#5
EltoniaX posted...

I really hope you are trolling. I really do. Tri-Force is a 3rd/4th item on him. You need Brut/BT first obviously, but once Tri is done your damage output is absolutely insane. His E cooldown is low enough to get a proc every couple seconds. Autos doing bonus 150% of his AD every couple seconds when he has the highest AD in the game with his W passive. You do the math.

User Info: SupahSaiyan87

SupahSaiyan87
4 years ago#6
Gotta get that mana/AP off of sheen if you Naw mean.
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
League IGN - Flashnub78

User Info: BabySh0es

BabySh0es
4 years ago#7
i disagree with jungling him. He would get smashed by better duelists (lee sin would ruin his day), and he scales very well into late game so i would rather lane him for the superior farm. He also a great escape and a potential super long range poke so his lane while not the best is pretty safe honestly. Id put him at mid.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#8
EltoniaX posted...

I really hope you are trolling. I really do. Tri-Force is a 3rd/4th item on him. You need Brut/BT first obviously, but once Tri is done your damage output is absolutely insane. His E cooldown is low enough to get a proc every couple seconds. Autos doing bonus 150% of his AD every couple seconds when he has the highest AD in the game with his W passive. You do the math.

You realize Tri-force only scales with base AD right...No bonus AD. And Zed only has 109.8 base AD at level 18. I do like getting Tri-force on him but it is one of my last buys.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
4 years ago#9
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
EltoniaX posted...

Base*
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.

User Info: Dragonfable101

Dragonfable101
4 years ago#10
To people who think Zed isn't good... I say Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep!
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To people who think Zed isn't good...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived