Mastery updates!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Mastery updates!

User Info: Bubba1989

Bubba1989
5 years ago#31
BuIzeeb posted...
The +1 Armor/+1 MR for every nearby enemy champ is extremely strong as it provides the same bonus/point as the regular +2 armor or +2 MR masteries give against individual opponents,

But isn't as useful for jungling.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
http://i.imgur.com/3HgIL.jpg

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
5 years ago#32
vermillion719 posted...
I admit, Biscuiteer made me lol.

its the cutest mastery name ever
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
5 years ago#33
people you have to go pretty deep into utility for that s---.

Which means you kind of give up a lot from the other trees you could've gone in.

Only a few junglers, most supports and very few tops will go that deep into utility.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: ryudo500

ryudo500
5 years ago#34
LOOOL @ pickpocket. just LOL
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
5 years ago#35
Wait, 6 points in utility gets you flat 15% CDR? Am I reading that right?
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: OrbitalOctopus

OrbitalOctopus
5 years ago#36
the_rowan posted...
Wait, 6 points in utility gets you flat 15% CDR? Am I reading that right?

Its just on item actives, like gunblade, ghostblade, etc
flexible bullet saying that a girl isn't hot is like a masai tribesman telling me that i have a bad computer ~ UtarEmpire
Pokemon White: 1205 8519 7476

User Info: Herostratus_

Herostratus_
5 years ago#37
DoctorEggman posted...
vermillion719 posted...
I admit, Biscuiteer made me lol.

its the cutest mastery name ever

For some reason my gut instinct is to use this for Teemo. It just feels... right.
LoL IGN: Yossarian42

User Info: woogiee

woogiee
5 years ago#38
DartDragoon posted...

(thats how you look, stop being such a neckbeard before even seeing it in action)

What is with kids calling everyone "neckbeard" these days. Are you jealous you can't grow a beard like a real man?
"I defeated a raccoon! SCIENCE!" - M.O.D.O.K.
http://tinyurl.com/grownassmen

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
5 years ago#39
woogiee posted...
DartDragoon posted...

(thats how you look, stop being such a neckbeard before even seeing it in action)

What is with kids calling everyone "neckbeard" these days. Are you jealous you can't grow a beard like a real man?

That term has been around forever and please shave your hairs on your neck. No one cares if you have a rocking facial beard like me but your beard on your neck looks lolworthy like 90% of the time.

Not shaving your neck is the equivalent of wearing a fedora tbqh.
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
5 years ago#40
woogiee posted...
DartDragoon posted...

Well look at that, urban dictionary is a banned word around here. Anyway, neckbeard, look it up.
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Mastery updates!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived