If you're thinking about an adc to pick up get Graves

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If you're thinking about an adc to pick up get Graves

User Info: Equalism

Equalism
4 years ago#1
Started maining adc a bit ago. I started with Vayne and shortly after picked up Corki and Ezreal. Finally got Graves a week ago and my god he is really strong and really easy to play. Good damage, passive gives him some extra tankyness, E gives him great escape and chase. Ult gives him high longer range damage for securing kills. W works really nice for stopping enemies from chasing you or an ally and slows them to help chase them down.
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#2
That's already common knowledge, go troll somewhere else.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Equalism

Equalism
4 years ago#3
... A lot of people ask which adc to get usally between Ez, Corki. and Graves, with Vayne sometimes being thrown in. I am just highly recommending Graves over the others, especially with the Ez nerfs.
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#4
A lot of people ask which adc to get usally between Ez, Corki. and Graves

The above are just the top 3 ADCs in the game, if anyone were to make a topic about which ADC to start with then Graves and Ashe would come up immediately, with the occasional Draven, the top 3 are still the best and any of them are good choices.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: FunkyLoveMuscle

FunkyLoveMuscle
4 years ago#5
its not Draven, it's Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaven
http://imagehaul.com/thehauls/bbf111c10912678671ea118a2aef3f8c.jpg
IGN: FunkyLoveMuscle

User Info: DuDuDu10101

DuDuDu10101
4 years ago#6
holy trinity of ADC, has graves name in it
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.

User Info: VeeVees

VeeVees
4 years ago#7
protip: a top 3 adc is strong
Rudy sucks

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#8
A lot of people ask which adc to get usally between Ez, Corki. and Graves

Yeah don't make things up, the above are just the top 3 ADCs in the game, if anyone were to make a topic about which ADC to start with then Graves and Ashe would come up immediately, with the occasional Draven, the top 3 are still the best and any of them are good choices.

:-\ I miss when you could just post The Dog.

But he's absolutely right- Graves/Ashe are *always* the first choices. I wouldn't even include Draven in there; no one ever suggests him as a first ADC. He's up there with Ezreal and Corki as "If you want to have fun, play him"
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If you're thinking about an adc to pick up get Graves

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived