Oh riot...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
5 years ago#1
My dollar value is worth a bit less then the USA, so my 25 dollar pre paid card couldnt get the 25 dollar pack. Instead i got the 20.

So like the bum i am, i ask riot for 42 RP i was missing for the skin i wanted, i draw the picture etc.

They send me 40 RP. Missing 2 RP.

GG riot, i got outplayed.

/blogfaqs
yooooooo

User Info: GlobalCooling

GlobalCooling
5 years ago#2
Master_striker posted...
My dollar value is worth a bit less then the USA, so my 25 dollar pre paid card couldnt get the 25 dollar pack. Instead i got the 20.

So like the bum i am, i ask riot for 42 RP i was missing for the skin i wanted, i draw the picture etc.

/blogfaqs

Lmao, you are pathetic. Riot just laughs whenever you pathetic betas do that ****.
Poem for LaqOfInterest: http://i.imgur.com/Eewmx.png
Thread was deleted almost instantly.

User Info: FvP

FvP
5 years ago#3
Master_striker posted...

/blogfaqs

Lmao, you are pathetic. Riot just laughs whenever you pathetic betas do that ****.

This topic was copied from another one.
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: EltoniaX

EltoniaX
5 years ago#4
GlobalCooling posted...

wat
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
5 years ago#5
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Master_striker posted...

/blogfaqs

This topic was copied from another one.

No it wasn't... I had no idea that was the procedure. I just tought he was nice, then i looked it up. I'm just going to buy a new card lol.
yooooooo

User Info: eco master

eco master
5 years ago#6
From: GlobalCooling | Posted: 11/18/2012 9:09:52 PM | #002

Huh? They gave me the 12 or something RP I needed for a rune page bundle after I did this.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived