Is there a consensus on which champ has the best "**** is going down" move

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there a consensus on which champ has the best "**** is going down" move

User Info: G0dSlay3r

G0dSlay3r
4 years ago#61
I'm having an amazing time using Zed's ult on slippery champs like Kassadin, Ahri & co.

They feel safe, then you ult and they also ult+flash to get away from you. But sorry, the ult has a travel time and follows the target like Maokai's root.

Sooooo satisfying. So yeah. Zed's ult definitely counts as a "****'s about to go down son!" move.

User Info: Xephon

Xephon
4 years ago#62
"Daaaarrrrrrkneeesssss."
Oh ****. Aw ****.

A semi-well placed Cait ult. Well placed shots don't have much of a chance to get blocked, bad shots have no chance to land.

Every now and then, Cait lines up a narrow shot, that might have a 50/50 split of killing a carry or scuffing a tank. The skill channels, the projectile is in air, everyone holds their breath...
The 6 Inch
Cutman.

User Info: Kiluuen

Kiluuen
4 years ago#63
Ah the J4 ult. I still remember once when he did that to my Riven. He didn't realize the truth. I wasn't stuck in there with him, he was stuck in there with me.

User Info: GogglesFrog

GogglesFrog
4 years ago#64
When i see mantheons targeting circle in the jungle.
Isaiah 55:8 - "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD."

User Info: HyperTailsMan

HyperTailsMan
4 years ago#65
When Nasus ults at full Health.
Just call me HTM

User Info: raginbull911

raginbull911
4 years ago#66
CAW CAW CAW

Also Fiora's Blade Waltz
I pwn you all!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there a consensus on which champ has the best "**** is going down" move

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived