That one champion you just cant face

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That one champion you just cant face

User Info: LeSituasian

LeSituasian
5 years ago#11
Small_appliance posted...
Diana or AP Yi.

Both of them are unkillable and have a completely safe and extremely painful poke that also clears minions.

AP Yi is ridiculous...
I played him a lot, and man his meditate/w/heal is ridiculously powerful built AP. I've been able to dive a tower, get a kill, then heal, and tank not only tower hits but also a few members of the other team attacking me just long enough for my teammates to come in and do some cleaning, and maybe still escape
Battle.net: SC2 - TheSituasian

User Info: Ubergeneral3

Ubergeneral3
5 years ago#12
fizz. also sometimes trynd.
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.

User Info: Bubba1989

Bubba1989
5 years ago#13
Cho'Gath. I've gone against him top like a dozen times in the last few weeks and have lost with every time with multiple champs. Even if I don't feed, I can't keep him from farming and usually pushing down my tower. I don't know how my jungler keeps not helping more or babysitting me when I tell this story at the beginning of the game...
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
http://i.imgur.com/3HgIL.jpg

User Info: Herostratus_

Herostratus_
5 years ago#14
Lithsp posted...
Darius.

Always have a hard time with him even when I'm a champ who, in theory, should stomp all over him. Sometimes it works out that way in the long run, but during laning I just feel too scared to even attempt to CS against him. :/

Same. Not that I always lose to him, but I lose in many of the situations where I'm sure I should be able to win. I just hate Darius.
LoL IGN: Yossarian42

User Info: gallantknight

gallantknight
5 years ago#15
ziggs
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
5 years ago#16
Lux. Can never beat her in Mid, no matter who I play.
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random

User Info: ShineGreymon

ShineGreymon
5 years ago#17
Darius.

Once he hits level 6 he can just commit to fighting me and out damage me.
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton

User Info: qqaaxx

qqaaxx
5 years ago#18
Akali. Don't know why :(
insert sig here

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
5 years ago#19
I'm just a noob, but Miss Fortune (sp?) would be the one that I have struggled with the most so far. She's probably the one I have the most deaths from tbh.
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.

User Info: ShariganItachi

ShariganItachi
5 years ago#20
Jayce
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That one champion you just cant face

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived