Suppose you saw a tribunal case where...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Suppose you saw a tribunal case where...

User Info: DiplomacySC

DiplomacySC
4 years ago#1
In 2-3 games someone was an ass early but when someone said something they apologized and didn't say anything for the rest of the game.

After my main got banned again for 2 weeks I've been trying to work on not raging or badmouthing. I've been pretty good about it, but sometimes I do it because old habits etc., but as soon as I realize or someone says something I apologize and stop talking.

I'm curious, would you still punish?

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#2
Punish
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#3
DiplomacySC posted...
In 2-3 games someone was an ass early but when someone said something they apologized and didn't say anything for the rest of the game.

After my main got banned again for 2 weeks I've been trying to work on not raging or badmouthing. I've been pretty good about it, but sometimes I do it because old habits etc., but as soon as I realize or someone says something I apologize and stop talking.

I'm curious, would you still punish?

blind clicking punishment got me 1729 elo :O
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

DiplomacySC
4 years ago#4
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Punish

Can I ask, why?

User Info: Supah_Axel

Supah_Axel
4 years ago#5
Depends on what was said. I would punish for sexism or racism regardless of how sorry the person was.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget

DiplomacySC
4 years ago#6
Supah_Axel posted...
Depends on what was said. I would punish for sexism or racism regardless of how sorry the person was.

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.

FvP
4 years ago#7
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Punish

Can I ask, why?

The moment I see bad language, I punish

FvP
4 years ago#8
Supah_Axel posted...

Nah, just the standard "this Shaco," "this bot lane," "gg (after a teammate's death)," etc.

That wouldn't be grounds for punishment on my terms. I thought you meant like swearing and stuff

DiplomacySC
4 years ago#9
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Supah_Axel posted...

That wouldn't be grounds for punishment on my terms. I thought you meant like swearing and stuff

Nah, literally the most offensive or directed things I ever really say are "learn to play" or "how can somebody be this bad?" But mostly "this [x}" and such. I used to use a certain 3-letter f-word a lot (because in the area I grew up it's not even used to mean anything, it's just kind of thrown around, and I grew accustomed to that) but that's definitely offensive and grounds for punishment so I learned to avoid using it.

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
4 years ago#10
dennis941012 posted...
blind clicking punishment got me 1729 elo :O

The Tribunal's rating system isn't Elo, and 1729 is not particularly good in it. I would say it is about the same as 1000 Elo, comparing their relative scales.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Suppose you saw a tribunal case where...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived