next champion should have a "hulking out" ult

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. next champion should have a "hulking out" ult

User Info: OgreBattle019

OgreBattle019
4 years ago#1
nasus has his ult, renekton has his, but there should be a champion that just flat-out gets a ton of AD and attack speed for an ult while getting big and red and muscular

like goliaths in borderlas
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

User Info: Bubba1989

Bubba1989
4 years ago#2
It'd be cool to see a ranged character with an ult similar to Shyvana's, except that it turns them melee and gives those bonuses, and turns one of their attacks into a gap closer leap move.

Edit: Yes, I realize Jayce turns ranged to melee and back again, and so does Nidalee, but those are indefinite and any time. I want to see it based on like fury or something, and just be temporary. Give them a huge boost in their ult. Also aesthetically Mundo is already hulk, and even has a green skin to look more like hulk.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However,a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
http://i.imgur.com/3HgIL.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. next champion should have a "hulking out" ult

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived