How do i build elise top lane(struggling with late game items)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do i build elise top lane(struggling with late game items)

User Info: tweakerlime

tweakerlime
4 years ago#1
I've been having success with her top lane. I have been building sorc boots, haunting guise, and abyssal pretty much every match, but afyer them 3 items i have been winging it. For an armor item, should i go sunfire, randuins,FH, or Zhonyas?

Whats a good full build on her?
xbox live gt: Tweekerlime

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#2
Sorcs
Guise
Abyssal
GA
FH
Athene's

Last item is entirely situational. I just picked Athenes for the AP and CDR
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: Hyper Inferno

Hyper Inferno
4 years ago#3
Frozen Heart is really good for the CDR. If your team is feeding you blue for some reason, you can probably go with a Randuin's instead, but generally FH is a great armor option.

Rylai's is an option to help sticking onto people late game for the rest of your team to collapse on them too.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters

User Info: funkys-flights

funkys-flights
4 years ago#4
Idk...these builds leave her with little presence.

I like more dmg and have been botspot, dorans, rushing rylais, defensive boots vs my lane, then from there, work your way to some of the following: frozen heart, hourglass, abyssal, haunting guise, banshee's and maybe a rod of ages if you are fed early

these all depend on team comps and lane matchups. she needs good defenses but get a bit of ap on her to hit harder and make them regret ignoring you
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#5
funkys-flights posted...
Idk...these builds leave her with little presence.

I like more dmg and have been botspot, dorans, rushing rylais, defensive boots vs my lane, then from there, work your way to some of the following: frozen heart, hourglass, abyssal, haunting guise, banshee's and maybe a rod of ages if you are fed early

these all depend on team comps and lane matchups. she needs good defenses but get a bit of ap on her to hit harder and make them regret ignoring you

What do you mean by "very little presence"?

The spell-pen build allows her to easily kill enemies until they have over 120 MR and 2k HP. She doesn't have amazing ratios so building her more AP-oriented isn't as strong as spell pen. Like lanewick

In my opinion, the best way to play her is as an assassin. If you want to play her as a tanky-mage, I guess it can work arlright with: RoA, Rylai, Abyssal, Zhonyas, Dcap, Mercs. But in that case why not just pick swain and do it better?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do i build elise top lane(struggling with late game items)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived