How good is Graves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How good is Graves?
Karmic Dragon2003 4 years ago#1
I need a ranged carry and Ezreal just isn't cutting it for me, every time I try to help allies out with a Trueshot Barrage when they get caught out of position they move the enemies away from its path and then they go "omfg ezreal noob11!"

Also looking for a Nunu player to do some clever plays with. You pop your ult in a bush and I swoop in with a trueshot barrage. I imagine if most enemies aren't dead after being hit by that, they will be dead very shortly after that.
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.

User Info: GForceDragon

GForceDragon
4 years ago#2
Graves is one of the top ADCs right now, and his best partner is Taric because Dazzle+Shatter stuns and reduces enemy armor. This lets you do a point-blank Buckshot for almost triple damage.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123 is my favorite poster.

User Info: TruHNIC187

TruHNIC187
4 years ago#3
im somewhat new (decent player though imo), but nunu was my 2nd champ and i still enjoy playing him. I main Nocturne atm, going to get Swain next. Add me if you want . LoL ID (?) = Gustavo F
Karmic Dragon2003 4 years ago#4
TruHNIC187 posted...
im somewhat new (decent player though imo), but nunu was my 2nd champ and i still enjoy playing him. I main Nocturne atm, going to get Swain next. Add me if you want . LoL ID (?) = Gustavo F

Sorry I should've said I play on EUNE. I'd play on the US servers but the ping is atrocious (which is to be expected) and with a 0.5-1 second delay on everything you do it's incredibly hard to do anything remotely effective.
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How good is Graves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived