C/D You would be happy if flash was removed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D You would be happy if flash was removed.

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
4 years ago#21
C

It would change the meta and for the better. Plus it opens up actual choices/preferences for summoner spells. Not just 1 choice + Flash on EVERY****INGONE

Actually I don't want Flash gone...I want it presented as an item, possibly Boots. Then It would be a CHOICE and an INVESTMENT if you really want that thing...
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: Xell_the_Deity

Xell_the_Deity
4 years ago#22
Only fools with absolutely no understanding lf this game want that summoner removed.

User Info: Psyborgasm

Psyborgasm
4 years ago#23
D. I don't see it as being more OP than others. Just because a lot of people use it doesn't make it imbalanced. Especially since 95% of people don't use it to its full effect.

User Info: thecrazyfrog

thecrazyfrog
4 years ago#24
No thanks. I don't like getting murdered by Poppy, irelia, diana etc when i am playing a squishy with no escape skills.

User Info: Zero25

Zero25
4 years ago#25
D

If that were to happen every champion with an escape gains an advantage on anyone who doesn't. For some characters(Ashe, Annie, etc), flash has become a part of their gameplay for initiating or even their only escape. They can probably cc and exhaust somebody if they get ganked...but that won't stop the other 2-3 people trying to kill them.
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 7750, 1GB

User Info: HyperTailsMan

HyperTailsMan
4 years ago#26
They should make it so characters who already have a dash/blink are unable to select Flash.
Just call me HTM

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#27
C

So annoying. I main Jarvan. Ult onto someone with my wall, flashes out, waste of ult.

Except for your ult is off CD long before their Flash is...
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing

User Info: AgentReborn

AgentReborn
4 years ago#28
D

would completely unbalance the game
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#29
D, I don't want it removed.
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Zeroisahero

Zeroisahero
4 years ago#30
heal / ignite silsol ftw
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D You would be happy if flash was removed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived