Why would u get mad if I take cait top vs teemo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why would u get mad if I take cait top vs teemo?

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#1
She out ranges him hard and you trading a squishy range champ for their range squishy champ in the end.
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

User Info: bighairycamel

bighairycamel
4 years ago#2
Outrange does not always mean counter. I would much rather have a strong bruiser for late game than another squishy AD.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.

User Info: Kuroth_Neidra

Kuroth_Neidra
4 years ago#3
NOT THE META BURN BURN BURN BURN
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#4
Well, it depends on the teamcomp I guess. Team synergy isn't all about counterpicking. 2 squishy ADs with a squishy support, squishy mid, and semi-tanky jungler will spell death for your team, especially with no initiation
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#5
bighairycamel posted...
Outrange does not always mean counter. I would much rather have a strong bruiser for late game than another squishy AD.

Yeah, them AD champions are so weak late game. Especially when the enemy has a Teemo.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
4 years ago#6
bighairycamel posted...

Yeah, them AD champions are so weak late game. Especially when the enemy has a Teemo.

teemo is meant to be built as a kiting bruiser

e.g., frozen mallet, wit's end
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#7
Take Nunu
Win lane
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 years ago#8
Shuriko posted...
bighairycamel posted...

wow....this is the second time in a week that I agree with Shuriko. This 2012 stuff may have something to it.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#9

I'm kinda missing the point tbh. I know he gets tankiness, I was just implying he wasn't that great lategame. Frozen Mallet can suck mah ballz.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#10
Shuriko posted...
bighairycamel posted...

If you're gonna pick Teemo you don't build AD items, he is garbage but at least he does a lot of damage as AP.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why would u get mad if I take cait top vs teemo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived