Is it a good idea to stack 5 Infinity Edge on an AD champion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it a good idea to stack 5 Infinity Edge on an AD champion?

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#1
Seems like it would cost a lot of gold.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
4 years ago#2
No, it's not. It's passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.
This is a signature.

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
4 years ago#3
All you'd be getting is more AD and crit chance, and you will be neglecting attack speed and pen. Not a good idea, unless for some reason you REALLY want a lot of crit and AD and nothing else, and even you are wasting a lot of gold on the passive.
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#4
More swords are always good.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: norush19minutes

norush19minutes
4 years ago#5
kaysa13 posted...
No, it's not. It's passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.

Its*

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
4 years ago#6
norush19minutes posted...
kaysa13 posted...
No, it's not. Its passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.

Its*

Thanks for the correction.
This is a signature.

User Info: Kuroth_Neidra

Kuroth_Neidra
4 years ago#7
KarmicDragon1 is the TC why would you reply seriously.
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
4 years ago#8
Even if it wasn't a unique passive, the wording suggests it raises it to 250%, meaning it sets the bar there.

Actually, I wonder if the mastery for crit damage does anything with an IE...
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

User Info: Wayavas

Wayavas
4 years ago#9
I dont know why INternet Explorer would be a good idea while playing league of legends
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.

User Info: TeeHunter13

TeeHunter13
4 years ago#10
Stack 6 Phantom Dancers instead.
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it a good idea to stack 5 Infinity Edge on an AD champion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived