So is Nami pretty good (based on info from testers)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So is Nami pretty good (based on info from testers)?

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
4 years ago#1
Or from people that have tested her already in the brief time she's been out, I suppose.

I've been enjoying Sona, but Nami looks like an upgrade at a glance. I'm tempted to drop $10 and buy her right now..
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

User Info: tpoyoy

tpoyoy
4 years ago#2
i dont like her w and e

but I like q and ult combo 2 or 3 seconds where they cant do anything

if they are out of range for q and retreating the ult seems like it would be good to help your team catch up to them

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
4 years ago#3
You shouldn't consider one champion an "upgrade" from another, but she's a good champion.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
4 years ago#4
Ephidel posted...
You shouldn't consider one champion an "upgrade" from another, but she's a good champion.

I realize this. But I like to focus on only 2-3 champs. I currently main Sona, and if I buy Nami, she'd essentially be the replacement for a long while. I only do solo que and occasional duo with a friend, always blind pick. I don't really choose much based on a comp anyway.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

User Info: RoyMaster4

RoyMaster4
4 years ago#5
I see her more of a Janna or Lulu sidegrade with all of her utility. She's a great support, but there is no 'best' support.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So is Nami pretty good (based on info from testers)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived