What's with this new trend in randoms?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with this new trend in randoms?

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#1
Every game people go like "Do you even carry?" which stems from a gym meme I think? Like what's the point, it just sounds stupid
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Miksu454

Miksu454
4 years ago#2
Because.
Little Koko never had a chance...

User Info: LaqOfInterest

LaqOfInterest
4 years ago#3
Is anyone else getting a bit sick of the number of Karmic topics we've been getting lately?
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda

User Info: FluffyNimbus

FluffyNimbus
4 years ago#4
LaqOfInterest posted...
Is anyone else getting a bit sick of the number of Karmic topics we've been getting lately?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because It's unfamiliar territory.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#5
LaqOfInterest posted...

I'm starting to have a laq of interest in them.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#6
LaqOfInterest posted...

My bad, I thought the purpose of videogame boards were to discuss things that are related to the game in question.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with this new trend in randoms?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived