If you use Bloodstone Taric, you are insecure about your manhood.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If you use Bloodstone Taric, you are insecure about your manhood.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
On the other hand, if you use Armor of the 5th Age, I respect you as one of the most manly men I know.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#2
C

indeed brother

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#3
and if we use Emerald?
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: zefig

zefig
4 years ago#4
D, skins in an online game show nothing about your security.

Now, if we're talking cosplay, then C.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#5
zeppelin312 posted...
C

indeed brother

User Info: ShadyDude

ShadyDude
4 years ago#6
C

un capitol letters

User Info: Vergilkilla

Vergilkilla
4 years ago#7
YOU CAUGHT ME
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."

User Info: LaqOfInterest

LaqOfInterest
4 years ago#8
I agree wholeheartedly. I bought Bloodstone, realized my horrible, horrible mistake, and refunded that sucker immediately for Fifth Age once the refund credits came out.
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda

User Info: Ubakir

Ubakir
4 years ago#9
I WANT to refund BS Taric, but I got it on sale, and I wouldn't get enough back for Armor of the Fifth Age D:

Hehe, BS Taric
We can't do that, that would make sense!

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#10
If you cosplay as Armor of the 5th Age, I would bow down to you in real life.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If you use Bloodstone Taric, you are insecure about your manhood.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived