Nami OP, UP or balanced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nami OP, UP or balanced?

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
4 years ago#11
I tried her at midlane for lolz yesterday, beat a Katarina. She wasnt a bad player as she constantly wrecked our team.

We stil won the match.
Lets move mountains or mount movements.

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#12
Spacefrisian posted...
I tried her at midlane for lolz yesterday, beat a Katarina. She wasnt a bad player as she constantly wrecked our team.

We stil won the match.

Her Q actually does quite a lot of damage with AP, you just gotta make sure you can land it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
4 years ago#13
esoterika posted...
I'd say she's about equal to Janna, with Janna having the better CC and Nami having more poke and some heal. I still feel Janna is better overall for the same effect. Maybe weaker early game but better late game.

Nami has longer duration hard cc than janna.
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: nyhustler208

nyhustler208
4 years ago#14
shes balance, imo shes just like janna where she can kite the enemy away from her adc
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
4 years ago#15
Balanced for sure. Honestly I don't think they should touch her at all, she's pretty competitive without being overbearing. I like her where she's at now.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Ulala Rules

Ulala Rules
4 years ago#16
This is the most balanced champ they've released all year.
http://i.imgur.com/MY9pf.png
http://i.imgur.com/ANwW2.jpg

User Info: Xano1234

Xano1234
4 years ago#17
Not entirely sure yet. I have only seen 1 good Nami. Saved my butt numerous times. The rest of the Nami I see just seem really really bad. Like they have never played a support before.

Plus I don't think I have ever seen such a squishy champion. Seriously she is squishier than Sona.
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
4 years ago#18
her missle speed on Q and R need to be speed up.

User Info: Barrenite

Barrenite
4 years ago#19
She's fun to play with in lane.
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
4 years ago#20
Pegeta posted...
her missle speed on Q and R need to be speed up.

Q I don't really mind, but R's super slow missile speed + the delay before casting makes it feel really sluggish, hard to use on reaction on things, and very easy to dodge.

It's also almost impossible to get even 2 bounces of W off in lane, let alone all 3
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nami OP, UP or balanced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived