Gamefaqs Secret Santa: Update # 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs Secret Santa: Update # 2

User Info: Alastreon

Alastreon
4 years ago#41
dennis941012 posted...
can I join? I am planning on giving away $5 skin and champion for icon anyway :O
and I have half the people in the list added already

Why are you not on my friends list anyway?
Also i hope you know i get the fact that your sig is just the user thing for whoever clicks it.
Just in case you thought i was serious
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556

User Info: IceMan_128

IceMan_128
4 years ago#42
Can't wait! :)
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#43
I will post another update tonight.

This is the first time Ive put something like this together, and I wasnt 100% clear on the gifting process, I figured it was somewhat like Nexon's system in maplestory (yes I played that for a while) where you just type in a name and the gift will send.

Knowing now how it works, I think the best and most entertaining way we can do it, is to send everybody on the list, a list of participating summoner names. I will BOLD The one that you are sending (if possible on gamefaqs) Adding an entire group of people not only accomplishes the slight sense of community that I am looking for, but still instills the surprise factor that some people crave!

The date is quickly approching Faq-ers, Get that christmas spirit flowing!
Lol IGN: WMP Bantam
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gamefaqs Secret Santa: Update # 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived