Are we pretty much of a consensus that Support should start...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are we pretty much of a consensus that Support should start...

User Info: EDumey

EDumey
4 years ago#1
Flask and wards?

Maybe Flask, one part of Philo, and a ward if you don't think you need so much vision early game?
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#2
i was wondering this too

used boots and wards for a while... not a huge fan

got both components for philo stone + wards... seems to be my favorite though ive never started with flask...
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#3
Depends on who I am, but if I don't have a heal as a support, Flask + Rejuv/Charm + Ward + Pot seems best start. If you have a heal, Rejuv + Charm + Wards is the best start.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: Flame_Hazard

Flame_Hazard
4 years ago#4
I still start charm+wards. And as personal choice, 1 health pot and 2 mana pots. Far as I'm concerned, flask is a waste. Minimal mana returns, doesn't build into anything, etc..

But it's exceedingly clear that I'm more or less in the minority, not that I haven't seen guides still not recommending flask, and spectated games where no support touches it either.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.

User Info: RXPK

RXPK
4 years ago#5
Biscuit + Flask + Wards

It's what I like running now.
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are we pretty much of a consensus that Support should start...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived