Favourite champions on design/animations alone

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Favourite champions on design/animations alone

User Info: MindManipulator

4 years ago#1
see topic title.
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat

User Info: BurnumMaster

4 years ago#2

User Info: iiTryhard

4 years ago#3


XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: Voidgolem

4 years ago#4
From: BurnumMaster | #002

Tho in my case it used to be Urgot and Blitzcrank.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: PKMNsony

4 years ago#5
Shyvana. Her ult is the coolest animation in the game.

User Info: HyperOmegaX

4 years ago#6
I like Garen's animations. His critical strike, his Q, his E, and his R
League of Legends (The Hero Mithos): Jarvan IV, Master Yi
Maplestory (Bellocan): WindCalamity (Wind Archer)

User Info: Greaverz

4 years ago#7
Malzahar. The dance just the dance.
Reppin' the underused and underrated on every game I play.

User Info: Pulsian_Pioneer

4 years ago#8

She is a DUELIST.
In space, no one can hear you rage.

User Info: Barrenite

4 years ago#9
Elise no questions asked.

Her joke where she sits in an invisible throne....I soil myself every time.
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#10
Ziggs and Caitlyn are my favorite characters. I can play neither competently in a PvP game.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Favourite champions on design/animations alone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived