Your favorite moves to kill with

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite moves to kill with

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#1
Singed's fling
Caitlyn's ult
Ziggs' ult
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: LaqOfInterest

4 years ago#2
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda

User Info: angelwkw3

4 years ago#3
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3

User Info: Barrenite

4 years ago#4
Miss Fortune Ult.
Elise is my waifu! Hands off!

User Info: Kevman510

4 years ago#5
From: LaqOfInterest | #002

Dazzle doesn't really have that many "kill" abilities though.

User Info: iiTryhard

4 years ago#6
Olaf E

Darius R

Draven R

Really any global ult that snipes them

Oh and Kat's R for free pentaz
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard

User Info: Sword_Slasher

4 years ago#7
Barrenite posted...
Miss Fortune Ult.
"I like to complain about games I've never played on online message boards." - Francis

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

4 years ago#8
hecarims charge
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.

User Info: Demetricus

4 years ago#9
Zilean's bombs are a stand out favourite of mine. Always feels good. Additionally a good Veigar chain ending with a meteor landing on their heads is rather good too.

Most globals are rather enjoyable too assuming it feels like some pro sniper shot. Karthus still counts here, he just cheats at the game here.
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer

User Info: FlameLord23

4 years ago#10
Darius R

Soraka AA
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite moves to kill with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived