Your favorite moves to kill with

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite moves to kill with

User Info: jepaan

jepaan
4 years ago#21
Funkeln.
Or a blind aim Ezreal R in FOW.

Or, rare case scenario, Shaco's E is quite slow, so I've killed recalling enemies in their spawn with it.
-

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 years ago#22
Zyra Q. Karthus Q. Lee Sin QQ.

Just casual/satisfying to land.
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch. http://i.imgur.com/yDgAM.jpg zyraaaaa

User Info: MagiaIce

MagiaIce
4 years ago#23
Dazzle.
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
4 years ago#24
Lux's R

BY FAR
drinking is very bad

User Info: Phantasmplus

Phantasmplus
4 years ago#25
Oh, also Grand Mandrop. It's like the video League posted the other day.

"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING FLASH OUT OF THERE."

"*Closes eyes* It's on cooldown."

BOOM. Nothing like slamming into the ground so hard it kills people.
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#26
phantasmplus posted...
Oh, also Grand Mandrop. It's like the video League posted the other day.

"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING FLASH OUT OF THERE."

"*Closes eyes* It's on cooldown."

BOOM. Nothing like slamming into the ground so hard it kills people.


Duh. Why did I forget this one?

Oh and a strategically placed trap as someone tries to find a nice safe bush to recall in.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Morrowind789

Morrowind789
4 years ago#27
Finales funkeln tip shot
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#28
Requiem

User Info: pinkpantherfan5

pinkpantherfan5
4 years ago#29
Jarvans Flag is funny to watch
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun

User Info: Smokey_MacPot

Smokey_MacPot
4 years ago#30
Nami's autoattack, unbuffed.
If you can read this, you are literate.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite moves to kill with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived