Best and worst skin you currently own.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best and worst skin you currently own.

User Info: AgentReborn

AgentReborn
4 years ago#51
Best skin purchase: Musketeer Twisted Fate
Worst: One of Olaf's crappy recolors. The skin was like 260 RP so its not the price, its that I dont really play Olaf much any more
Worst champion purchase: Tempted to use a refund token on Ryze. I am terrible with him, no desire to improve with him and Im sure I could buy a single rune and be happier with the purchase. I so regret buying Ryze
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD

User Info: Phantasmplus

Phantasmplus
4 years ago#52
Best: Frostfire Annie, I don't play her all too much but I like the skin when I do. Blue fire particles = my favourite. I have Cryo-core Brand too.
Worst: Lord Darius, I expected more flare from his eyes than what the splash art shows. Then Bioforge Darius came out. So now I have 2 Darius skins. =/

Regret? Probably Pentakill Olaf, I don't know why I bought it, I got caught up in the hype I guess. I'm not even good with Olaf, I hardly play him and when I do I get my ass harassed out of lane.
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.

User Info: Argonia

Argonia
4 years ago#53
Best skin: Jayces one
Worst skin: Jayces one

I only have jayces skin.
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!

User Info: Yengeon

Yengeon
4 years ago#54
Best Skin: Unchained Ali or Riot Trist
Worst Skin: None. I mean, I only have those two and I like them both.
---

User Info: ssj98_gotenks

ssj98_gotenks
4 years ago#55
Best:
Boom Boom Blitzcrank.

Worst:
Nightmare Chogath I guess.
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif

User Info: UncleAssMuff

UncleAssMuff
4 years ago#56
Best: Headless Hecarim
Worst: Marble Malphite
Regret: Mad Scientist Ziggs (I actually like the skin, but Pool Party Ziggs was revealed like 2 days after I bought it)
This is a board where things I don't finish get archived.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/586631-aerial-assault
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best and worst skin you currently own.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived