Malz counters teemo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Malz counters teemo?

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#1
I just had to top as malz because our solo top cho was too scared... so we lane switched.

I pretty much pushed and push and pushed.... He'll get hit by my E jumping from minions sometimes. If he dared get close to me, I'll E him, which seem to do more damage than what he did (Plus sometimes my voidling would chase him around like crazy). I also had spellvamp quints and just shrugged off any damage he did to me.

After I killed him once, I got wards to where I was ungankable nearly. I was top and I warded near baron and in tri bush behind tower. After I killed him 2 times, I got a sightstone and then a ruby crystal. I pushed all the way to the tower before inhib >.>

I was doing troll crazy stuff like pretending I was gone and then flash ult over wall lol. 5/2/0 and I never left top lane all game.
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo

User Info: zynnk

zynnk
4 years ago#2
broodmother is that you
Ultimate Weight Loss Solution ---------- Decapitation

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
4 years ago#3
Teemo gets owned by every single AP champ,not only malz.

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
4 years ago#4
more like ownt by any caster. Blind does nothing against them and burst > poison, not to mention they usually come with ranged and CC.
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Malz counters teemo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived