Patch notes

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ultoman2

Ultoman2
4 years ago#11
When do these go live? I see no changes...
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#12
Also, Elise QoL buffs=yay
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: ssj98_gotenks

ssj98_gotenks
4 years ago#13
Those Elise buffs.
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/VmTBH.jpg

User Info: slikker

slikker
4 years ago#14
diana still seems strong to me but at least this will turn a lot of people off her

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#15
Amazing patch
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: P00DGE

P00DGE
4 years ago#16
I am going to miss the current black cleaver. I loved that item. Still pretty worth it to get though. Stacking won't be as effective though :(

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#17
From: centurion911 | #010
Rydethetiger posted...
League of black cleavers is over now...thank god


I think most AD champs will still build at least one Cleaver, it's still got some awesome stats on it


It won't be LEAGUE of Black Cleavers anymore. We don't call it League of IE when every ADC buys one.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: gallantknight

gallantknight
4 years ago#18
damn @ those diana nerfs
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
4 years ago#19
diana doesn't actually kill people in 1 combo with a dorans at lv 6 now.

"GG DIANA NERFED TO HELL RIOT RUINS EVERYTHING"

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#20
Good, Cho finally getting some of his early immovable object sustain nerfed.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived