Who had you got pentas with?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who had you got pentas with?

User Info: Jman19901007

Jman19901007
4 years ago#51
cass
master yi

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
4 years ago#52
only had one ever and it was as Ez

And I don't even play ez
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#53
I had one last season in normal queue with Miss Fortune, and one in ARAM with Shyvana.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...

User Info: Aeous

Aeous
4 years ago#54
Kayle, Sivir
Poppy, Tristana for unofficials
PSN: Aeous
Plays all the games but my favorites are RPG's and Fighters

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#55
Annie
Caitlyn
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Try_Harder_Nubz

Try_Harder_Nubz
4 years ago#56
Gragas, Kennen and Varus
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/z5JK0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#57
2 pre 30 w/ Anivia and Irelia

1 post 30 w/ Nocturne

plenty more if bot game pentas count l0l
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: Ha1rycow

Ha1rycow
4 years ago#58
I've only got one and that was with old Twitch.

User Info: Mystic__Hate

Mystic__Hate
4 years ago#59
Trynd akali kat eve.
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
4 years ago#60
Tristana (normal game)

Tryndamere (bots)
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who had you got pentas with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived