Jungle Vi build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Keyeszx

Keyeszx
4 years ago#1
Need one I'm getting wrecked with all the things I'm trying.
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2

User Info: link0099

link0099
4 years ago#2
havent played her, but i assume machete + 5
start e - w - e- q

wriggles or ad/ armor stone (depending on comp)

situational bruiser items?

eh? not that hard?

probably AS reds, AD quints (or hp) arm yellows mres blues
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
4 years ago#3
I've been going machete+5 as per standard, upgrading to a spirit stone and leaving it as that for the rest of the game.

From there I grab boots and will usually try and get my brutalizer. With a brut, I grab zerkers greaves. Normally I would go merc treads or boots of swiftness, but honestly with her passive and that being the only real place I NEED attack speed, thats where it is. E (I'm pretty sure) is an AA reset AND applies her W, so... yeah... go nuts.

My final build is generally Cleaver, Iceborn Gauntlet (aoe slow + CDR + Armor), warmogs, spirit visage. So far, it's worked really well. The amount of CC she has + the damage output she's capable of in her full combo is pretty insane. Using E to apply her W faster causes one target to hurt really bad, really fast. Higher AD means your Q and E hit harder, along with the auto-attacks that will always follow. She can melt someones face preeeetty quick.

Alternatively, you could try a build using attack speed and instead focus on applying her passive as quickly as possible, or do a tanky build with some attack speed to rely on her W for damage, and use her CC to be viable as a tank or initiator.

EDIT: I wouldn't go E on her first. W's attack speed and damage is extremely useful, and even WITH W I use both my E charges before a group is dead in early levels. Personally I've been going W-E-Q-Q and just maxing R>Q>W>E. The damage on E is pretty miniscule as far as level scaling, so all you really get is faster charges. While that's great, your Q has CC, is great for engaging as well as juking, and gets an alarmingly low cooldown when you max it. One could also vouch for E, but I tend to just use it to get my W to proc then punch people down.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived