S3 Eve?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#11
Hextech Revolver is wasted on her since the only thing proccing decent spellvamp in her kit is E.

Not really a waste. Sometimes there are just so many ganking opportunities that health regen can't keep up. I used to have to buy a lot of potions for her but I usually get Revolver after DFG+Sorc now.

Hitting 3 targets with Q gives you the full spellvamp. Since it's Eve you're usually hitting at least that many minions when you're pushing to gank other lanes.
ns

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#12
Shadow Edge posted...
Hextech Revolver is wasted on her since the only thing proccing decent spellvamp in her kit is E.

Not really a waste. Sometimes there are just so many ganking opportunities that health regen can't keep up. I used to have to buy a lot of potions for her but I usually get Revolver after DFG+Sorc now.

Hitting 3 targets with Q gives you the full spellvamp. Since it's Eve you're usually hitting at least that many minions when you're pushing to gank other lanes.

Buy a flask.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#13
Slayn posted...
Flask+wards+pots or dorans
optional dorans first buy if you have to B without much money
Guise for damage first or second
Abyssal for MR first or second
Sorc for damage mobility for roam/being faster while in stealth to stalk people
DFG
Rabadons
Rylais for more offense ( goo to slow down for kill+liandry's synergy ), GA for more defense, zhonyas for offense/defense mix
Liandry's

Magic pen reds
armor, mres, or hp yellows
mr/lvl or ap/lvl blues
ap quints

21/0/9
21/9/0 jungle

Make sure you take the item CDR mastery for DFG.

Said it in the last eve topic- listen to this guy.
The only difference is that I make GA core and death cap situational. Eve doesn't need death cap as badly as most
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#14
Shadow Edge posted...

Buy a flask.

Worth 300 HP. Not even worth it once mid-game hits. Might as well forget the flask and go home to heal up.

Not a fan on Flask on her anyway. Mana is a complete waste, so for 225 you get 300HP per trip. For that gold you could get at least 6 potions worth 900HP.
ns

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
4 years ago#15
You're forgetting that you can sell flask for 90g, so it only sets your build behind as much as ~4 potions. And you won't run out of space until you've drank from that thing at least 9 times, probably more.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#16
Mana isn't worthless at all. I agree that Eve has practically no problems with mp, but to say that it is worthless is just incorrect. I usually don't sell flask until at LEAST 30m, in which I have used it COUNLESS times. Buying it and then selling mid game is very cost efficient for someone who doesn't have a shield or sustain, and pretty much never builds spallvamp.

This is what I do at start of game: 1 flask, 2 wards, 2 health pot. Ward both brush mid. Push lane with massive Q spam until your opponent is losing CS. Use the pot to heal back any poke you take. As soon as you hit 4, get your W and roam to a lane.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: Evilmonster

Evilmonster
4 years ago#17
boots > 3 pots > dfg > Lich Bane > Deathcap > then w/e you want.

Sometimes I'll go bulwark/GA if i'm trying to carry the entire game by myself
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived