How to fix jarvan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to fix jarvan

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
4 years ago#11
J4 can cancel his ult when he is in, so dunno why he kept his team locked up.

Also J4 has a knock up, launch flag before ulti, than ulti, followed up by a connect to that flag from his weapon, try and escape his ulti if he can pull that combo off (E, R, Q)
Lets move mountains or mount movements.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#12
Just apply a "Coward" debuff for anyone who leaves the ring.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: Doc_M

Doc_M
4 years ago#13
Flash has never really been an issue for me when I gank as Jarvan. You can usually bait it out because running from Jarvan is exceedingly difficult in most cases. If anything, have the wall apply a movement debuff if someone escapes it or simply fix the fact that people can get out of it.
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous

User Info: DeleveleD

DeleveleD
4 years ago#14
Make the arena walls "thicker" so Flash is unable to go through, KIND OF LIKE A VOLCANO!
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.

User Info: Rydis-Shiko

Rydis-Shiko
4 years ago#15
Then veigars stun should be same way. Anyone passes get stun..except leaps..jumps..flashes.. fair is fair
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.

User Info: DeleveleD

DeleveleD
4 years ago#16
Rydis-Shiko posted...
Then veigars stun should be same way. Anyone passes get stun..except leaps..jumps..flashes.. fair is fair

There's a difference between a basic ability and and ultimate ability. Could give Event Horizon a longer cooldown, or lower Cataclysm's, you decide.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.

User Info: Xyric

Xyric
4 years ago#17
ult=/=regular skill

edit: beaten

User Info: Rydis-Shiko

Rydis-Shiko
4 years ago#18
DeleveleD posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...

There's a difference between a basic ability and and ultimate ability. Could give Event Horizon a longer cooldown, or lower Cataclysm's, you decide.

I thought we were on the subject of makes abilities do exactly as described...
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#19
There's nothing to fix. Jarvan's a very balanced champ.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to fix jarvan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived