Champs you dont like...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you dont like...

User Info: Pyrizzla

Pyrizzla
4 years ago#1
I dont mean that you hate or rage against.
For example:

I know Anivia is a good champion but I just dont like her. Whenever shes on my team, my team are much more passive than if we have a Diana etc. I think she just stalls the game and is boring.
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
4 years ago#2
Corki. I just can never do damage with him and then I turn around and see Corkis taking out entire teams. Jealousy I guess.

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
4 years ago#3
Teemo is the only answer.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge

User Info: Pyrizzla

Pyrizzla
4 years ago#4
Ezreal is ranked!!
Im around 1100 elo and everyone loves to use Ez.
And they arent good with Ez. Id much rather have a sub par MF/Graves etc than an Ez. Only with TF at 30min plus

Teemo - I dont get why you would pick Teemo anywhere but top But even Top there are so many better tops.
All because you counter Melee champs for like 5 levels until you get turned on ann wrecked
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you dont like...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived