State you're three favorite champions

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. State you're three favorite champions

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
4 years ago#41
pk1285 posted...
Trundle
Olaf
Kassadin

You have more skills than people realize.

Sona, Lulu, Lux
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar

User Info: Zen_Zarab

Zen_Zarab
4 years ago#42
1. Jayce
2. N/A
3. N/A
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#43
vermillion719 posted...
pk1285 posted...
Trundle
Olaf
Kassadin

You have more skills than people realize.

Sona, Lulu, Lux


You're a sucker for adorableness.

Singed
Nautilus
Sona
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 years ago#44
Zen_Zarab posted...
1. Jayce
2. N/A
3. N/A


You're the kind of guy that says "Top or I feed"

1. Annie
2. Teemo
3. Lulu
Do people actually read these words?

User Info: The_Fear101

The_Fear101
4 years ago#45
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
State you're three favorite champions.


http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n33/PyroMatt_2006/tumblr_lqkm7dVVoU1qht847_zpsa31cf0d3.gif
I used to be Scoob...

User Info: And_Josh

And_Josh
4 years ago#46

1. Annie
2. Teemo
3. Lulu


You like small things just prevent the other team from having a good time.

1. Akali
2. Kat
3. Downright Darius

User Info: EDumey

EDumey
4 years ago#47
And_Josh posted...

1. Annie
2. Teemo
3. Lulu


You like small things just prevent the other team from having a good time.

1. Akali
2. Kat
3. Downright Darius


You really like to clean up. Also your tendency to play champions with edging mechanics shows you're probably slightly OCD and very organized.

1. Jax
2. Malphite
3. Nunu
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#48
Edumey is into strong things. Either he likes it with no reality, no looseness or no coolness in his matches. And you like what's hot too.

My favorite are Nami, Janna and Maokai
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: fetchystick

fetchystick
4 years ago#49
Rihawf posted...
Edumey is into strong things. Either he likes it with no reality, no looseness or no coolness in his matches. And you like what's hot too.

My favorite are Nami, Janna and Maokai


again, you're calm and friendly. Always willing to take the role nobody else wants to take. To perform the duties nobody else wants to take up. Unfortunately this often fills you with a false sense of superiority; even though you play a support champ, you focus on the things like your ult (nami and janna) or simple skillshots that show what you've done.

Not that it's a bad thing. You've taken the most selfless role and managed to spend the whole time thinking about yourself. Which is a pretty good thing I guess.

Mine are Graves, Ramnus, and Gangplank.
Not once did we break the rules, we only broke the barriers in their minds.

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 years ago#50
fetchystick posted...
Mine are Graves, Ramnus, and Gangplank.


You're a manly dood. You probably dig Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee movies. Occassionally Ninja Turtles, but only with your kids/nieces/nephews so no one knows.

Mine are Jax, Teemo, and Veigar.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. State you're three favorite champions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived