Trinity Force or Gauntlet on Hecarim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Trinity Force or Gauntlet on Hecarim?

User Info: Bapps44

Bapps44
4 years ago#11
gauntlet
aoe cc+damage? yes
better mana? oh yeah
cd reduc? yes pls

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#12
Mahlazer123 posted...
Leave the damage to your adc/ap/top. You're a jungler. Unless you get 400 cs and 20 kills, the elder lizard item will bite you in the end. The 500 hp, tenacity, and armor vastly outweigh the dps boost lategame.

A large portion of his tankiness comes from his W, so if you're getting enough resistances and a spirit visage, thats where most of your survivability will be.

This. Elder Lizard boosts your survivability while using W by a lot. True damage added on to your other damage to heal you? Yes please.

And if the PBE buff of giving it 10% CDR stays then a core of Elder Lizard/IBG/SV gives you 40% CDR also. %$#& is %$#&ing op.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing

User Info: LeVulcan

LeVulcan
4 years ago#13
I usually go

Elder Lizard
Trinity Force
SV
Merc Threads
Sunfire
[situational]

I don't end up doing too bad. From now on, I'll give gauntlet a chance. I just didn't like how it gives AP and mana. I find those stats kind of "meh" on Hecarim. I'm never really in need of mana and his AP ratios are pretty bad.
I rock. And roll. All day long. Sweet Suzie!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Trinity Force or Gauntlet on Hecarim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived